Retirement is all about living life to the fullest. When you have reached that point in your life, you want to know that you have options when it comes to selecting a senior living community. It’s important to look at your retirement needs and how they might change over the years. When looking for assisted living in Texas, look for an active and caring community with all the amenities you need. Retirement shouldn’t be work, and at Westminster Place, you get everything you need for a maintenance-free lifestyle as well as extracurricular programming, beautiful apartments, and all the care services you need now and in the future. Give the Westminster Place team a call today at 855.952.5640 to learn more about your assisted living options.
Benefits of Assisted Living
You’ve worked hard your entire life. Having a career, raising a family, and making a house a home over the years. Retirement is your time to enjoy life and have others do the heavy lifting. The benefits of assisted living are many. From the freedom to the maintenance-free living, all with additional health care amenities available when you need them.
- Community: live out your days among peers who have similar interests and are in the same stage of life in a place designed specifically for senior living.
- Built-in social calendar: this includes everything from fitness activities to trips to local theater, book clubs, creative classes, and more.
- Transportation: don’t drive? No problem, just utilize shuttles designed specifically to take you to local events or run errands.
- Care services: if your health status changes, the caring staff at an assisted living facility can adjust your care based on your needs.
- Home maintenance: no longer worry about mowing the lawn, washing the windows, shoveling the walk, or doing at-home repairs.
Assisted Living in Texas
Your retirement should be enjoyable no matter what stage of living you are in. It’s quite common for those who are looking to retire to sell their home and move into a senior living community, like assisted living. Many seniors enjoy the safety and security of a living community like this and the social and healthcare aspects. Assisted living at retirement communities in Texas, like Westminster Place, includes many high-quality and luxury amenities, like:
- Private apartments
- Health care services from full-time nursing staff
- Medication management
- Full dining plan and kitchenettes in apartment
- Community events
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Television service and wireless internet connection
- Maintenance and repair services
- Social worker and faith-based staff
- Beauty salon and barbershop on-site
- Transportation available
Westminster Place Offers Senior Living Options
When you make the decision to move into assisted living in Texas, you should feel that you have made the best choice you can for your new life in retirement. It can be scary to go from fully independent living to requiring more assistance with daily life. Westminster Place’s licensed assisted living community is designed for seniors who require daily assistance but still want independence, freedom, and privacy. Our caring and professional staff will work with you to create a very personalized care plan. We want you to be able to live out your life doing what you love, in a place that you love. At Westminster Place, it is important to us that residents and their families are happy with the accommodations, assistance, and activities offered.
Our senior living options include:
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Long-term care
- Respite care
Westminster Place can answer any questions you have about your senior living options in Texas. We are ready to help you find the perfect home and community. Give us a call at 855.952.5640 today.